The global wireless temperature sensor market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Wireless Temperature Sensor Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Thermocouple, Thermistor, Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD), Semiconductor Temperature Sensor), By Channel Output (Single-channel, Multi-channel), By Technology (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Radio-frequency identification (RFID)), By End-user (Healthcare, Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Food and Beverages), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other wireless temperature sensor market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of companies profiled in the report:
- Temptime Corporation (New Jersey, United States)
- OMEGA Engineering Inc. (Connecticut, United States)
- Texas Instruments Incorporated (Texas, United States)
- PASCO scientific (California, United States)
- Emerson Electric Co. (Missouri, United States)
- Honeywell International Inc. (North Carolina, United States)
- ABB Ltd. (Zürich, Switzerland)
- Axzon Inc. (Texas, United States)
- E+E Elektronik Ges.m.b.H. (Engerwitzdorf, Austria)
- Phoenix Sensors LLC (Arizona, United States)
- Microchip Technology Inc. (Arizona, United States)
- Schneider Electric SA (Rueil-Malmaison, France)
- Endress+Hauser SA (Reinach, Switzerland)
- Siemens AG (Munich, Germany)
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
Surge in Wireless Temperature Sensors during Covid-19 to Create a Massive Platform for Manufacturers
The recent coronavirus outbreak has created a sense of panic across the world. The rapid spread of the disease has compelled governments across the world to implement strict lockdowns and advise social distancing practises. Despite the fact that Covid-19 has had an adverse effect on several industries, a few businesses have essentially benefited from the pandemic. A few businesses in the healthcare sector, for instance, have hugely benefited from the Covid-19 pandemic. It has been a similar situation for manufacturers in the wireless temperature sensor market. There has been a sudden rise in the demand for these products during the pandemic across the world. Wireless temperature sensor is being used to check the temperature of almost all people that are operating at or visit public spaces.
Regional Analysis for Wireless Temperature Sensor Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Wireless Temperature Sensor Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Wireless Temperature Sensor Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Wireless Temperature Sensor Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245